Ngd!

• Thread starter Goosey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goosey

Reaction score
A Gold Top Les Paul has always been my dream guitar and i've always had a soft spot for zebra pickups so when this one arrived at the music shop in which I work at I fell in love, even more so after playing her. After it being on the shelf for a few months with a lot of interest and me killing myself whenever anyone showed any interest towards it I decided that it had to be mine, so I bit the bullet and bought her (well kinda, its on lay by but I can take it home) :D 2011 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Traditional Pro Gold Top (AKA my first top quality guitar). After playing multiple Gibson's that were either shit or average this one shone through. It plays like a dream, growls through my Marshall like no other guitar, gives me tingles every time I glance in its direction. I'm pretty certain that this it "The One". I can honestly and happily say that this is THE best guitar I have ever played and now its all mine :wow: Here she is! Sorry for the shitty phone pics. MORE PICTURES TOMORROW!
IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

jwebb1970

Reaction score
"Still got the 'lil tagger on it" as Nigel Tufnel might say.

Nice LP - were I going for a Gibson axe, it would be a gold top Les Paul just like that. RAWK!!!

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I bet thats a lot punchier than the Ibanez that you have. :)

Goosey

Reaction score
Massive tone difference as opposed to the Ibanez and Kramer. Sounds much better that my Epi AFD Les Paul. I can not stop playing it :D

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh....THE ONE grasshopper. People know not of what you talk until they also find THE ONE. Ace axe dude congrats :thumb:

johnfv

Reaction score
Congrats! Don't ever sell it. I have sold so many guitars I wish I still had...

Goosey

Reaction score
I'd never sell this guitar ever! As a rule I don't sell any gear but i'm selling my Ibanez for this (and the fact that it's an ibanez haha).

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds much better that my Epi AFD Les Paul.

wha-wha-whaaaaattt????

how can that be true! epiphones are the same as gibsons, just made overseas with cheaper labor! man, your gonna upset a lot of people with comments like that :)

nice axe dude...enjoy.

Quasar-Kid

Reaction score
That is another great example of why this site is awesome..!!!
a few months back we had a guy (can't remember who) that found his AMP The One
I love it when stuff like this happens..

BTW: that is a beautiful Les Paul - it's so cool that it's found it's life partner / a loving home
If you're a young man - you two are going to go through some shit together - it'll be a fun story
I'm going to need a moment alone people... I'm getting misty eyed over here