Now Playing On PBS

• Thread starter AlvisX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tallcoolone

Reaction score
Your ol' pal, live on PBS' The Caverns Sessions (with a Peavey)
Fukkin badass my man. Killer performance/video/sound, great tone, great crowd, amazing looking venue. Really enjoyed that.

Like the Black Keys when they were raw--but something tells me you were rocking like this before Dan Auerbach was.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, really nice! That first one is a real toe tapper. Is that a Pro Jr beside the Peavey? Were you using it for any of the songs?

The PJ is my harmonica amp . Drummer clammed really bad on that song , so it was omitted
They ,of course ,did their best to pull our volume teeth
There IS probably a line in there ,where it goes from sounding OK , to sounding like a cave .....but we were nowhere near it
TV... :shrug:

V-man

Reaction score
Glad you posted the link. Had Milton matters on my mind yesterday/today. I need to check this out.

EDIT: family reported in and I got to watch. What a blast that was!

Three guys, little combos and single coils… sounded huge. For a minute I was having “Bigsbyed Tele” GAS… until that white Jr showed up and you strangled the hell out of it. Monster sound -and I’m right back to GASing for a TV Yellow Spl all over again.

Shared it to social media and look forward to giving it another listen later.

Last edited: