off to a bad start today.

• Thread starter ricksdisconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Just because you're large and have a badge and a gun doesn't mean you get to be an azzhole and get away with it. Oh wait...
Lol true . More like a license bully or even kill. I feel much safer with them far away from me or anyone I love.

Respect my authorti ask Eric would say.🐖🐖

Last edited:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Lol true . More like a license bully or even kill. I feel much safer with them far away from me or anyone I love.

Respect my authorti ask Eric would say.🐖🐖
i never understood this mentality. the hate for all cops.
i mean as soon as that someone you love gets killed, raped,
goes missing, gets into a accident, whos the first you call?
THE COPS. kind of a odd mentality yes?

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
I see where your coming from. I never said hate for all cops. There is good and bad with everything. There are good ones out there. Same goes for people and situations they deal with. Like you mention a good point. take care. I would not want to do it . Not making a big deal outta it . Late night.

Last edited:

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And there are cops who just want to play cops, and when the shit hits the fan they show their cowardness..like the Texas grade school "cops". Half of them should get life in prison just for being inept pussies when people really needed them.

Terrible tragic situation made worse by the people who where there to protect.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
And there are cops who just want to play cops, and when the shit hits the fan they show their cowardness..like the Texas grade school "cops". Half of them should get life in prison just for being inept pussies when people really needed them.

Terrible tragic situation made worse by the people who where there to protect.
life is a bit rough bro. i mean yes it was fucked up but at the same time
they can only train you for a SHTF situations. when the real deal comes
its a different ball game often times. no excuse but what im saying is very true.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a total fuck up by the cops, no question. Active shooter..let's wait 90 minutes until he's out of ammo..good call. I have a hard time believing that was part of their training..did you see the video of them running away? Looked to me like they were scared shit less. Rightfully so but they still need to do their job.

That's all I'm going to say so's not to get the lock, but someone in TX. Really messed up.

Flag

Reaction score
Always water under the bridge, but I still think if only that door had been locked? I thought that was the case anyway, anyone kept up with that?

G the wildman

Reaction score
Not read the whole thread, but nice that you are disappointed with yourself for your verbal assault on an officer of the law.

Your are lucky he was not as stressed as you or you might have got done for threatening behaviour.

Always try to be the best version of yourself that you can. I.E reconnect😜

G

Last edited:

Latest posts