• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Order up!

• Thread starter ampeq
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ampeq

Reaction score
Sense Iv been good this year, I bought myself a little something to play with.
1) 100w Chupacabra w/ zero-loss buffered loop (in all black, something like the Molecular)
1) 100w King Kong w/ zero-loss buffered loop and Chupa mod. (all black as on their web site)
32-40 week wait! You heard me. But it gives me something to look forward to. The Chupa is just to replace mine with more headroom and a buffered loop. The KK is the one I really want.
The KK is a ch switcher with a solo boost. The clean side is a Plexi with a drive knob as well as era switch's. The dirt side is a Jose modded Plexi, in this case a Chupacabra. (Stock they are more of a Yeti) If this amp had 2 Chupa's in it then it would be what I wanted Nik to custom make me, everything else is there. I wish I had read up more on this amp a long time ago.

The good thing about Nik's amp's is you can sell them easy and for what you paid for them. This means you are never stuck with them or loose big money, like most stuff today. And I paid less for these two than most 100w high end amps today. He is taking the money in 3 payments if anyone is interested. Say the bill is $3000, you pay $1000 now, $1000 in 16 weeks, and $1000 at shipping. Can't wait! That KK is my dream amp, perfect for me in almost every way. We shall see!

ampeq

Reaction score
Doh I thought it said months not weeks...
Please no, I thought 8 months was bad enough. But I figured what the hell, if I don’t do it I’ll wish I had. This way I have something to look forward to and either way my amp search is over. When I found out Nik could tweak the drive ch. too my beloved Chupa it was a no brainer for me. Solo boost is already there and all I had to do was add the buffered loop. ($75)

ampeq

Reaction score
More like 10-12 months.
I hope to get at least one by September. Nik said they are similar in frame types so they should come in close to each other. I think my Chupa took a couple weeks longer than said, but the 2202 took way less time. It’s the KK I really want so that one will take the longest.

yladrd61

Reaction score
I hope to get at least one by September. Nik said they are similar in frame types so they should come in close to each other. I think my Chupa took a couple weeks longer than said, but the 2202 took way less time. It’s the KK I really want so that one will take the longest.

I checked on my 45/100 with the US distributor he said they are building March 2021 orders this month so mine should get built within the next month hopefuly.

Latest posts