• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Origin 50

• Thread starter Sirena
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Only the code 100H and 100C have FX loops on them. It also seems that they're not selling very well and are being discontinued by Marshall as most large retailers and etailers aren't re stocking them.

My thought on the origin series is that it's between the Plexi type (older)amp series and the JCM800 as the gain is a little more than the plexi but less than the 800 and priced about where the DSL series of similar power is.
Ok I was unaware of that, I can get 80’s hard rock and 70’s Rock
with mine just bye using an SD1 and mxr10 band eq!
I love my origin’s.
Cheers Mitch

rolijen

Reaction score
Ok, dismiss the kiddies, here are some tasteful unclothed shots of the Rolijen Plexigin Origin 50H.

First shot shows the mainboard power taps (15.5vdc) for the front panel indicator (my connections are the black and red leads at bottom center of the pic).

Second shot shows the 6vdc Plexi indicator light mounted to the front panel (blue and red wires at bottom center of the pic)

Third shot is the end result.

(not shown is the step down converter wired in between indicator and main board.

It all tucked nicely into place and is easily reversible should I desire to put the orange vintage-style indicator lamp back in.

71D59A6C-DE7D-43A9-BD62-AEBBCACBE333.jpeg

72252F08-3D41-4422-AFF9-E53EFD8548A1.jpeg

D22C07F6-1A5C-4E02-B705-B6A6224343C3.jpeg

Rock on!

Last edited:

Tom99SS

Reaction score
Ok, dismiss the kiddies, here are some tasteful unclothed shots of the Rolijen Plexigin Origin 50H.

First shot shows the mainboard power taps (15.5vdc) for the front panel indicator (my connections are the black and red leads at bottom center of the pic).

Second shot shows the 6vdc Plexi indicator light mounted to the front panel (blue and red wires at bottom center of the pic)

Third shot is the end result.

(not shown is the step down converter wired in between indicator and main board.

It all tucked nicely into place and is easily reversible should I desire to put the orange vintage-style indicator lamp back in.

View attachment 62711

View attachment 62712

View attachment 62713

Rock on!

How did you create the step down converter? Very interested in this mod as I have done this to my VM2266 but that was just swapping the indicator light

Thanks

rolijen

Reaction score
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.