• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Picture of all of my Marshalls

• Thread starter Rockett Crawford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone here asked that I post a picture of my Marshalls so here it is. I'd like to see other photos also. I look for them where I can find them on this forum.

MarshallFamily.jpg

Wiseblood

Reaction score
I like how you don't discriminate against size, big or small they all gettin' some lovin'!

Nice collection!

slash07

Reaction score
It's great for a solid state amplifier. As far as what I like, I think it's the best solid state I've ever played through actually.

Just curious - which in your opinion sounds better between this MG100HFX and the Valvestate (do I see a couple of those on the left)?

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
Nice accumulation (I hate saying the word "collection" because I know you aren't a collector).

Reaction score
I thought you said you liked the MG100HFX better?

Ken

Valvestates are hybrids because of the tube preamp.

Yea, I like the MG100 best for a solid state amp. The 12ax7 tube in the Valvestate makes a nicer distortion than the MG and it is a hybrid.

For the same money though I'd go for a Class 5 head. It's all tube and sounds almost as good as the big all tube heads when it's cranked. Just need to mike it for band rehearsal and gigging.

Latest posts