• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Picture of all of my Marshalls

• Thread starter Rockett Crawford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait until you try one with four inputs!:naughty:

Cool amps!

Yeah I have tried one yesterday actually. This one.
IMG_0548.jpg

shredless

Reaction score
Please dont quote my post anymore, it looks like I hijacked the OPs thread.

He had asked to see pics of our marshalls so I put some up....now if they get quoted, it looks like one GINORMOUS thread about my amp...

I know its beautiful JCMdude, and I thank you for your homage.

Peace:hippie:

Reaction score
I like them all! :dude::dude:

Why do you have two valvestates? Are they the same model, different wattage?

No, they're both 100 watts and exactly the same. They were going for pretty cheap on Craigslist around the DFW Texas area where I live so I picked up a spare. I've noticed that they sound slightly but distinctively different. The tube makes a difference. One of them has the original Marshall ECC83 and it sounds a little better to my ear than the 12ax7 Groove tube in the other. I've swapped the tubes and the sound quality follows the tubes.

JayCM800

Reaction score
Please dont quote my post anymore, it looks like I hijacked the OPs thread.

He had asked to see pics of our marshalls so I put some up....now if they get quoted, it looks like one GINORMOUS thread about my amp...

I know its beautiful JCMdude, and I thank you for your homage.

Peace:hippie:
Soorrryy! I couldn't help it!

Reaction score
My Marshall family :)

marshall.jpg

Nice! DSL, JVM and some kind of early looking JMP or Plexi? And a Valvestate combo.

The 2x12 cab on the left looks like a 1936. Mine looks very similar but it's actually a 50 watt JMP combo from the 70s. I had to replace the grill cloth on mine because a waitress set a drink on the vent on top of that amp and it spilled over inside of my amp and went down the grill cloth.

MarshallFamily.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts