Pipe smoking

• Thread starter SmokeyDopey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian R

Reaction score
Just found, cleaned up then fired up my Edwards Baron for the first time in at least 18 months if not closer to 2 years. Very nice...

There ya go dude..!!:yesway::yesway: I'm gonna fire up one of my Petersons...it's been a spell as well for me... I've got some really juicy black cavendish awaiting my match..

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!

We can use this now:
wpid-c0b0e22734fdea71c10edafd80a4a083.jpg

Kaptain_Krunch

Reaction score
Never smoked a pipe before but I am interested. Only thing that has put me off in the past is the attached stigma of old man syndrome. Nowadays I couldn't give a crap what others think and I'm ready to make the leap. Long long hobbit pipe anyone? Don't know any names or makes so this thread should provide plenty of info for an internerd warrior like myself

ricksconnected

Reaction score
hey if you can still do the scotland games or at least some of them,
then your among the coolest of old guys. screw the stigma. be the best you
that you can be. talk about a stgma, i want to come to Scotland and do the whole kilt thing.
now THAT would be cool. get my pipe on too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzZLNwqvdQ[/ame]

Kev

Reaction score
hey if you can still do the scotland games or at least some of them,
then your among the coolest of old guys. screw the stigma. be the best you
that you can be. talk about a stgma, i want to come to Scotland and do the whole kilt thing.
now THAT would be cool. get my pipe on too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzZLNwqvdQ

A yank cutting about in a kilt and smoking a pipe ? couldn't guarantee your safety :lol:

Apart from weddings and Scotland matches nobody actually wears kilts here

ricksconnected

Reaction score
that figures. i still want to come visit. beautiful place. from the pics i often find myself pouring over on the net, i dont believe there is another place like it in the world. the country looks amazing.
thing is, i dont like doing the tourist thing. i want to live the life and see the real towns and country
not set up for tourist attraction.

Kev

Reaction score
If you come stick to the west coast, the east coast is flat and full of weirdos lol

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Never smoked a pipe before but I am interested. Only thing that has put me off in the past is the attached stigma of old man syndrome. Nowadays I couldn't give a crap what others think and I'm ready to make the leap. Long long hobbit pipe anyone? Don't know any names or makes so this thread should provide plenty of info for an internerd warrior like myself

Just know that there is a learning curve. Do your research on how to load it and keep it lit without burning your tongue. There are plenty of you tube vids. Seriously, if you do it wrong you'll hate it, but if you know the tricks it's very nice.