• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Plexi question

• Thread starter mjmtri
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mjmtri

Reaction score
Do you have to dime your plexi to get the goods?? I want one, but i'm just not sure about volumes!
Thanks
Michael

smcgov

Reaction score
Without a MV you need an attenutor to get there...my JMP 100 was way too loud to use anywhere until the attenuator. At low volumes there is no crunch at all,

MajorNut1967

Reaction score
Hi,

All Marshall non-master volumes have a sweet spot, which is usually right about dimed. So if you are going to be concerned about it being too loud, like a bunch of the gir** here, might want to get a 50 watt; which by the way is not that much quieter then the 100 watters in reality. See I told you:lol::lol:

shawkey

Reaction score
yes you will dime that plexi and love it, then you'll chase that tone forever cause it dosent exsist at a lower spl. btw whats the difference between a 50 and a 100 watt plexi? about 3 db

PaoloJM

Reaction score
yes you will dime that plexi and love it, then you'll chase that tone forever cause it dosent exsist at a lower spl. btw whats the difference between a 50 and a 100 watt plexi? about 3 db

Yup, and a bit of low end.

liamlw

Reaction score
Yes you will need to turn it up loud, real loud get power amp distortion.

I use a PPIMV which is removed from the circuit when on 10

Latest posts