Psychotherapy/Psychiatry

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So nobody is familiar with "Teenage Lobotomy" by the Ramones?
I'm sure I heard it many times but it's not coming to mind today.
I could look it up. But that would be cheating.
The last time I listened to a Ramones recording I was on this forum. I mentioned that It sounded very 'produced' to me. Not like how I remember them.

Karl Brake

Reaction score
Both saved my life. The important thing is that your therapist is a licenced clinical psychologist with a real PhD or a licenced psychiatrist with an MD. The problem is that anyone can call themselves a therapist or counselor, and they may well be carp on a stick. Don't trash the profession over the quacks. I know so many people who have benefited so much from some real therapy.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
The brain is not the mind. There’s no way that thing below can store a lifetime of information

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Psychologists at it again lending a hand to the dismantling of our cilture:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Very clever to realize that the psychologist was a waste of time.
And she won the US Open recently.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I once dated an actual psychiatrist. Her specialty was sexual behavioral disorders. Yes you might call that study of rapists and sexual deviants.

Absolutel f'ing trainwreck.

She'd SHOW me what I wanted....but raise pluperfect hell if I dared to notice it or express interest in it.
She was a rip-roaring narcissist. With a domination streak as wide as her butt. Which wasn't scrawny.
She was endlessly nosy about everybody else but very guarded about herself. Of course.

It didn't take me long to realize she was just treating me as a toy, and not even the kind of toy I wanted to be. :naughty:

So I quickly got out of there once I figured out what was really going on.

NO.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Psychiatry is bullshit. I know so because some anonymous dork on a guitar forum said so

Ok so you’re not well read. Keep your eyes peeled grasshopper, you’re on the threshold of an influx of wisdom not even Confucius had.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
tumblr_pgl9qxQ8DI1qzd6kwo1_500.gif

Latest posts