• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Pulled the trigger' Finally

• Thread starter kustombob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kustombob

Reaction score
Well I purchase a Marshall dsl 100h from Pro Audio' Bstock for $629. Has 30 day money back if I hate it. Also comes with a 90 day warranty. Thanks to those who gave advice on the dsl. Hopefully it will sound good and work fine. ALso got a Jackson pro soloist sl2 in Satin Black from ZZ sounds. It should be here tommorow. My last Marshalls were a pair of 900s. They were okay but just never had that tone I like, I listen to the DSL 40c combo at a local store and it sounded really good. So I hope the 100h sounds good also. Will post pic of the arrival. I have had good luck with bstock. I have a B STOCK Epson HT projector in my Home Theather and it has worked fine. Thanks Bob

dslman

Reaction score
Glad you got a return policy,although I hope you like it.

Guitar-Sam

Reaction score
Man $629.I think I know my next amp....well if they have a bstock next tax time

kustombob

Reaction score
Man $629.I think I know my next amp....well if they have a bstock next tax time

They have more on ebay 'they are $699 or best offer. I made a offer of $629 and they excepted. Thanks guys also. It should be here Tuesday according to Fedx. Cant wait :D Bob

marshallmellowed

Reaction score
They have more on ebay 'they are $699 or best offer. I made a offer of $629 and they excepted. Thanks guys also. It should be here Tuesday according to Fedx. Cant wait :D Bob

That's a good price, enjoy your new amp. It's very tempting, but I've had a couple of DSL's and they just didn't work for me.

Latest posts