Rock You Like A Hurricane

• Thread starter Whizzercone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whizzercone

Reaction score
Hope the Tampons and others in the path of Helene are good and things will be restored soon. Atlanta is under water and just getting worse. Stay safe.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was your use of the word "tampons" that made everyone go here instead, Whizzy.

But I get it though.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be a Tampon, but I got out of there only to have the hurricane follow me up to east TN. It's crazy up here, flooding everywhere. I've seen some hurricane damage before, but it rained for 2 days straight before the storm came so it only made it that much worse. I've never seen flooding like what I'm seeing around here.

I didn't see this thread this morning or I would have posted here first.

Whizzercone

Reaction score
I used to be a Tampon, but I got out of there only to have the hurricane follow me up to east TN. It's crazy up here, flooding everywhere. I've seen some hurricane damage before, but it rained for 2 days straight before the storm came so it only made it that much worse. I've never seen flooding like what I'm seeing around here.

I didn't see this thread this morning or I would have posted here first.
I have a buddy that lives in St Pete. Destruction all around him. He had a gentle rain and a pleasant breeze.

Latest posts