• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

SD-1 issue

• Thread starter JJB79
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJB79

Reaction score
Not the cable as they work fine with other peddles, like my Joyo Vintage overdrive tubescreamer clone. But it looks like this has been messed with before. It also looks like the output is getting kinda flimsy. But I'm only seeing one white wire connected. Thoughts? Does this look like it might have been messed with it? Considering all the parts are radial/axial components on the PCB then through a wave instead of SMT I must have an older version from what I've read? Apparently these can be modded because of the simplicity of switching out these parts vs SMT parts? Obviously I can do the mods myself, so thinking of also what I can do with it now that I know it's not an SMT board.

Attachments

• 20221122_102945_resized.jpg
    20221122_102945_resized.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221122_102956_resized.jpg
    20221122_102956_resized.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 7

JJB79

Reaction score
Forgot
Not the cable as they work fine with other peddles, like my Joyo Vintage overdrive tubescreamer clone. But it looks like this has been messed with before. It also looks like the output is getting kinda flimsy. But I'm only seeing one white wire connected. Thoughts? Does this look like it might have been messed with it? Considering all the parts are radial/axial components on the PCB then through a wave instead of SMT I must have an older version from what I've read? Apparently these can be modded because of the simplicity of switching out these parts vs SMT parts? Obviously I can do the mods myself, so thinking of also what I can do with it now that I know it's not an SMT board.
to ask, lol was the white wire to the output the only wire to be connected to the output jack?

Latest posts