Show me your PEDAL BOARDS!!

• Thread starter Gordon Thunderfuck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Photojazz

Reaction score
Land o'Marshall Law, at Guitarville and Drum City
This is not current, but shows my 99.00 board that came with a AC adapter from sweetwater, also comes with zipper bag for board and some velcro I think, and quite a few on board plug ins for pedals with indicator lights. That's what I really like about this board, is how it cleans up cabling! Now 2 Marshall pedals on it that of course don't plug in, FS-2 is gone (prior amp), pulled the first multi-color single swith unit off and added a noise suppression pedal, the best colored custom pedal is 9 volt only, and I haven't gotten one since it died. Using cheap batteries, all it seemed to do was die. I'll get it 1 good battery if it croaks on that quickly, I'm done with it.

I think I want a Wah to play with. That blue colored lit up board is cool!

p1517553913-4.jpg

Last edited:

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So both boards are virtually the same component wise but what the extra Danlectro pedal on the house board?

Well, that used to be the "A" board
So when I when I'd be in a spot where It wasnt my turn to make noise at soundchecks n stuff ,I had that mini amp to just kinda noodle around on

Jaymz E

Reaction score
Well, that used to be the "A" board
So when I when I'd be in a spot where It wasnt my turn to make noise at soundchecks n stuff ,I had that mini amp to just kinda noodle around on

:wave: Alvis, What's your thoughts on the Soul Vibe and Micro Vibe? Do they have a trim pot to adjust level/volume? Or isn't this an issue?
I've been wanting a good Vibe pedal and looking to trade other pedals for one.

Rocktane

Reaction score
I'm almost done with my first board. Still have to hook up the amp's channel switching/reverb leads, and program the switcher's trigger outs to operate them. Then, tidy up all the Mogami cable under the board. Prior to this, the pedals were just sitting on the floor, powered by a 1-spot, with no switcher. The switcher is now needed because I can't tap dance multiple pedals any longer, I was losing my balance lol. I plan on replacing one of the OD's with a Friedman BE OD as soon as they become available. The EQ is seldom used so I see a Strymon Timeline in it's place someday. :D

Rockallstar

Reaction score
Hey to matttornado,...
if you were talkin to me lol just playing on my own now. Been lookin too start up a new band,was in a band a few years back.:wave:

Latest posts