• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mirrorman

Reaction score
Here's a contribution...no, I'm not a shredder. Or a singer, unfortunately.

" title="04 In The Wind" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">04 In The Wind</a></div>

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a contribution...no, I'm not a shredder. Or a singer, unfortunately.

" title="04 In The Wind" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">04 In The Wind</a></div>

Great work on that tune mirrorman really nice to see some great new contributors to this thread..:cheers:
Bring on the next one.
Cheers
Mitch

mirrorman

Reaction score
Thanks very much Mitch!
Somehow or other, I didn't even know this thread existed until today.
Believe it or not, that song was sitting around waiting to be "finished" since 1985. I finally got around to recording it earlier this year.

You've got some tasty licks there yourself...I especially like your "Confused" parts.
I'm going to have to go back to the beginning of this thread and check the riffage out.
:applause::dude:

Here's one from 1986:

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much Mitch!
Somehow or other, I didn't even know this thread existed until today.
Believe it or not, that song was sitting around waiting to be "finished" since 1985. I finally got around to recording it earlier this year.

You've got some tasty licks there yourself...I especially like your "Confused" parts.
I'm going to have to go back to the beginning of this thread and check the riffage out.
:applause::dude:

Here's one from 1986:

Great song brother, at the 4 minute mark I was singing along, loved the wha / Trowerish lead break, lots going on in that one , and to me still sounds relevant.
Bring some more brother!!
And thank you for the compliment
Cheers
Mitch

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
it dose sound very similar to your one, i have lot of riffs no time to make song. im sure some point ill finish it.

here the song it inspired me

Nice, I think I have better recodings of that song but I put up the first time we recorded it :D

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
yes ive seen this few month back. when i commented you have lot of material in this song. i love that low E chag chag chag chag that origin and you kick ass with your boy.
Thank you very much for the compliment Ramo the song is supposed to be Predator Knight Stalker is different, ha ha
Cheers

Iron1

Reaction score
Hi guys heres some songs with my riffing some of you already might know this tracks.

Excuse my donkey singing ;)

Dig it. Wish Soundcloud didn't squash the crap out of stuff though.

testament inspired

Totally hear Skolnick in it.

Reminds me of this one!!
Thanks

Love that tone.

It seems to have 2 names
Same song though.

That drummer is gettin' after it. Love that. Nothing worse than a metal drummer who's afraid to hit the skins.

I know this has been posted before so sorry to bore you all.
Thanks for listening!
Mitch

What do your neighbors say when they see your wall of Marshalls? Love it!

Latest posts