• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Neil S

Reaction score
That amp is so damm cool, nice playing to brother ..
I looked for years before I finally bought it, This was my 2204, the JMP from the couple of tracks before is a 2203.
I wish I could have found a JMP in really good condition but it sounds so good I don't care what it looks like.
I'm in Australia so have beaten you to the week end :) you'll be there soon :yesway:

Neil S

Reaction score
Awesome, dude! Nice jingle and seriously great tone! One of the best Marshall tones I've ever heard, I'd say.
Thanks, I worked this out then recorded and posted before I could play it properly, (but that's what I always do) It's another tune I don't know where to take to make a song out of it. Your tone comment is super nice :wub2:

Wenander

Reaction score
I believe I have posted a large amount of song ideas that I too need to work out with, lol
Cheers
Mitch

I only have this one that will work out .... had some others and they dont sound like anything to me today, I guess they did when i recorded them, haha

yeah just start working with them..

my first step is to figure out how i played it =)

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have this one that will work out .... had some others and they dont sound like anything to me today, I guess they did when i recorded them, haha

yeah just start working with them..

my first step is to figure out how i played it =)
That was my main objective in starting the Utube channel, because I will forget them in the time it takes to go get another beer, lol
Cheers

Wenander

Reaction score
That was my main objective in starting the Utube channel, because I will forget them in the time it takes to go get another beer, lol
Cheers

Hehe i know the feeling...and it´s really hard before any details in the song is decided...theres a million options on how to play....so forgetting all that happends quickly

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hehe i know the feeling...and it´s really hard before any details in the song is decided...theres a million options on how to play....so forgetting all that happends quickly
And if I think it’s got potential, I will play the melody over and over for at least 10 minutes , but still lose it in 3 minutes ,, ha ha but it comes back differently.
Go figure, probably why many of my ideas sound so similar.
But I am still having fun doing it.
Thanks

Wenander

Reaction score
And if I think it’s got potential, I will play the melody over and over for at least 10 minutes , but still lose it in 3 minutes ,, ha ha but it comes back differently.
Go figure, probably why many of my ideas sound so similar.
But I am still having fun doing it.
Thanks

Yeah i do that to....out of fear i play it till i got it. but then when that awful little red "record light" is on my brain freaks out ..... just like when i try a guitar in music-store. haha

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i do that to....out of fear i play it till i got it. but then when that awful little red "record light" is on my brain freaks out ..... just like when i try a guitar in music-store. haha
Somethings never change huh, or you play the riff flawlessly, right up until you hit record,, ha ha .