• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show us your Marshall

• Thread starter Rufes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rich_S

Reaction score
After about 24 years without a real Marshall in the house, my DSL-40CST.

jYfs0ok.jpg

Dunno what I'm gonna use it for, but I like having it.

Rob Bottom

Reaction score
Here is my recently purchased Vintage Modern 2266 combo. I've had a chance to turn up and play this thing and it's way nicer than my DSL40c. The TC Electronics Mojomojo OD sounds totally different through this amp. Nice and ballsy and very warm, than the 40C. I read up on the gain knobs before I got it so I was prepared on how to set them. Sounds great playing along to old Def Leppard and Justice Priest stuff. And it's purple!

vm.jpg

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Here are mine.

full

Hi John - unfortunately I didn't see this until just now. Right-on bro, great wide selection of Marshalls, I can only imagine how many it took you [so far] to get to this snapshot in time. I've had most of those myself. Here's a question: now that I've heard your songs - oh, maybe 3,000 times each to be modest :D (yeah, I still have 'em on my mp3 rotation, always will) and have now seen a pic of your voluptuous gears, I should ask you: what did you use to record those songs with? Be as specific or brief as you want. I'm interested in what you used to get the sounds on those recordings.

John BNY

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi John - unfortunately I didn't see this until just now. Right-on bro, great wide selection of Marshalls, I can only imagine how many it took you [so far] to get to this snapshot in time. I've had most of those myself. Here's a question: now that I've heard your songs - oh, maybe 3,000 times each to be modest :D (yeah, I still have 'em on my mp3 rotation, always will) and have now seen a pic of your voluptuous gears, I should ask you: what did you use to record those songs with? Be as specific or brief as you want. I'm interested in what you used to get the sounds on those recordings.

Vin, I think you may be mistaking me for a "real" musician who actually records music and puts it out there. I'm just a middle-aged guy with some decent toys. Cheers!

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Vin, I think you may be mistaking me for a "real" musician who actually records music and puts it out there. I'm just a middle-aged guy with some decent toys. Cheers!

We're all middle aged (between 12 and 85). Question is how fast you can get out of bed in the morning. The way I figure it, we lose a minute a year from the age of 12. :D Which puts me at around 30 minutes. :applause:

Latest posts