Show us your Marshall

• Thread starter Rufes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rufes

Reaction score
While starting the forum I would want to see your Marshall amp/amps

:)

bnorm44

Reaction score
DSL50 with a 1960BX Cab

Cheers to the new Marshall forum. Nice job admin.

customca.jpg

Artist3203

Reaction score
I have a Marshall Artist 3203 but I don't have a picture. It's sort of odd in that it's covered in a dark green tolex.

Sudsysul

Reaction score
f53eca8b.jpg

1976 JMP50 4 Holer w/ a 71 bottom and old Greenbacks. This head has been in use gigging every weekend since I bought it new. :shock: I also have a JTM45 reissue..have to get a pic of it with a 1936 bottom for your new site.

I'm always glad for more Marshall based resources out there. Way to go with the new site!

ant1981

Reaction score
Well, the JCM900's are really great all out and rocking. The SL-X being the single channel is great but limited due to only one channel. My personal favorite is the JCM900 Dual Reverb, very versatile, great sounding rock! The JCM2000 TSL is a bit brighter with the EL34's (the others are 5881's). The TSL is the only one I wish I hadn't bought. The split channel JCM800 is now sold, as I didn't like the clean channel, very brittle and harsh.

JCM900's all the way!

noctilux1

Reaction score
silly question

I would love to show a photo of my amp here. Not show some other site that you can go to but post my photo right here. How do I do that?

Guv'nor

Reaction score
Erick C. said:
Here's a shot of me and Dan E cranking my '75 JMP out in the yard.

RIFFS.jpg

Note the indicator lamp is on, the cops did not show......

LOL :lol:

That's a great pic!

Erick C.

Reaction score
Thanks! That day was a blast, for real.
We were actually running two amps that afternoon. Hidden behind Dan is my 1988 JCM800 model 1987 head. 4 banger, no master, it's a screamer!

Latest posts