• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Your Shredders

• Thread starter Baretta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dptone5

Reaction score
Here is my 2004 Jackson USA SL-1 Soloist. DiMarzio Virtual Heavy Blues II in the Neck, Injector Neck in the Middle and Seymour Duncan Custom-Custom in the bridge. Floyd stays in amazing tune and the neck is very fast (faster than I can play)!! LOL

DP

SG~GUY

Reaction score
Here is my 2004 Jackson USA SL-1 Soloist. DiMarzio Virtual Heavy Blues II in the Neck, Injector Neck in the Middle and Seymour Duncan Custom-Custom in the bridge. Floyd stays in amazing tune and the neck is very fast (faster than I can play)!! LOL

DP

- one of my favorite guitars of all time, USA JACKSON SOLOIST-

-I had to drive to Worseter Mass to get mine, I bought it shortly after seeing Randy Rhodes on the BLIZZARD OF OZZ tour, before that concert-(in Bangor Maine)-I had no idea who Randy Rhodes or Jackson guitars were

Solid State

Reaction score
I'm holding mine in my avatar. YJM Strat. I have two of them. I just recently took the dimarzio HS3s out of my old one and put in the Duncan Fury pickups because they have killer tone. They're practically identical guitars now just one has the small headstock and American standard trem and one is the latest with the big headstock and a vintage trem. I also have a 2014 GIbson Les Paul Standard that sounds really good. I have tried a few different humbuckers in that one.

axe arsenal

Reaction score
30hsdog.jpg

1986 Kramer Stagemaster, neck-through-body, Floyd Rose, and Seymour Duncan pickups.
These were built by ESP for Kramer.

axe arsenal

Reaction score
2mwt1ma.jpg

1990 ESP : this was a George Lynch Skulls and Snakes model which was repainted and the SD Screamin' demon pickup was swapped for a JB.
Also, there were additional fretboard inlays added, because I had troubles seeing the originals on dark stages.

Last edited:

custom53

Reaction score
LesPauls005.jpg

EBMMSilhouette2_zps677dd291.jpg

006_zps3f5hh2ye.jpg

Charvel-1.jpg

Although really good players can Shred on just about any type of Guitar...!!!
My Les Paul Axcess with the Flying Ghost at the Selector Switch.. Still don't know how that got onto the picture..

DSCF0336.jpg

Last edited: