SLASH LEAVES MARSHALL!!!!

• Thread starter 5150evh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I spent my formative years in Miami Beach, where he's the Florida Power and Light mascot. Haven't even thought about that guy in about 45 years.
he's pretty universal. I know, someone from Ohio also said that Reddy Kilowatt is their power grid mascot.

Probably a federal invention for safety courses.

I like the ones w/ him & the switchblade, threatening to kill children...

"Remember kids don't play w/ electricity, electricity will kill you!"

When I was ion elementary, jr & sr highschool, they used to have shop safety, like, "I Am Joe's Finger", where they show some guy cutting off his finger w/ a table saw. Then they teach all the rules of safety around using table saws, etc...

Shreddy sounds better, more rock & roll.. :)... & when you spell it "kill"-o-watt, it makes him more of a villian, like Freddy Kruger... Shreddy Kill-o-watt, coming to get you... put one hand in your back pocket! :)...

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
I get the feeling that Slash/Magnatone announced this deal and Marshall made a friendly email reminding him he's probably still under contract.

MaskingApathy

Reaction score

cliffenstein

Reaction score
New amp is available for preorder.

Really super cool looking, except for the snakeskin, but this is Slash so I get it. Would be cool for them to release a non-signature version with regular black tolex.

Last edited:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just the usual "Rock Idol" upcharge. Who knew Idolatry could pay so well?

Rikamortis

Reaction score
I heard he didn't actually leave Marshall, he just added Magnatone and now he has both. Rumors Rumors!