"Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat"

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowbody

Reaction score
NO!

It has nothing to do with people threatening to leave or actually leaving. It has to do with this childish bantering that goes on that doesn’t achieve anything. I mean if anybody really felt strongly about these things than it would some present some real evidence to back up what they're saying and or how do you Americans say it “Man up” and go fists up about it. It's all undisciplined schoolboy shit talking and then when a serious question is put to them though,no one wants to answer it.

It never resolves, it's not supposed to, not completely anyway.

Perhaps the discussion is the point. Were not troubleshooting a pc board that involves definite equasions and specs in this thread, these are things that reach the core of a person and so are very difficult to define.

At the end of it each person has learned about the others, not only what they think and believe but how they communicate on that level.

Yes it has the potential to harm and that is up to the individual. I think it also ultimately can bring a comradery, though I would agree that Marshall amlifiers all ready bring that to reality.

Papus

Reaction score
Ultimately the islamists will corner us into deciding for or against them.
We all know how that is going to pan out....

I hear they've got some fantastic ovens in those "detainment" camps....

Just sayin'
What else are all those FEMA centers for?

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just people "shouting" what they think, and no one listening (reading) each other. So, fuck it!

Burrito2.jpg

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
NO!

It has nothing to do with people threatening to leave or actually leaving. It has to do with this childish bantering that goes on that doesn’t achieve anything. I mean if anybody really felt strongly about these things than it would some present some real evidence to back up what they're saying and or how do you Americans say it “Man up” and go fists up about it. It's all undisciplined schoolboy shit talking and then when a serious question is put to them though,no one wants to answer it.

Well, I'd love to help you with your question on Catholics and Muslims, but I don't know the answer ... have been waiting, but nobody seems to want to take it on.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ultimately the islamists will corner us into deciding for or against them.
We all know how that is going to pan out....

I hear they've got some fantastic ovens in those "detainment" camps....

Just sayin'
What else are all those FEMA centers for?

The FEMA centers are preparation for the coffins:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnZLx8J4oM]FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube[/ame]

dodgethis

Reaction score
According to that book, my country should have the following:

"tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. "

Sorry, but I don't see it happening with 14.7% of my country's population being Muslim.

John 14:6

Reaction score
According to that book, my country should have the following:

"tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. "

Sorry, but I don't see it happening with 14.7% of my country's population being Muslim.
Singapore may find itself to be an exception to Muslim violence that these other countries are dealing with due to your country's very strict laws. I know that Singapore has some of the toughest drug laws in the world. Singapore also has the legal and widely used practice of caning as a method of corporal punishment. You guys do not play around in Singapore and I commend your country's common sense approach to keeping law and order. Maybe France and other countries should think about taking up caning????

Last edited:

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRaoHi_xcWk]No sir, I didn't like it. - YouTube[/ame]

Blackie

Reaction score
Mmm, the meat is so tender and juicy, it has a taste that is a bit different, can't quite put my finger on it. FEMA seems to have an endless supply of it.:)

.. Ya know the canning tenderizes it up ... mmmmm

Blackie

Reaction score
FEMA would have caskets for obvious reasons, disaster relief often entails mass casualties or at least preparing for something like what happened in Japan (can't have hundreds or thousands of bodies rotting in the rubble), no?

.. those are not caskets ... and FEMA has no fucking camps anywhere ..

.. what happened to that Jeese Ventura show .. it ceased to exist .. just like any eveidence for all the crap on it ..

.. go listen to nut ball Alex Jones ... .... morons ...

Blackie

Reaction score
... You see what our Soldiers are fighting for ....... ? .... do ya ...

... When I can get a large BACON SAUSAGE PIZZA over that way ... we will have WON.

.. Or .. our corporate masters will have ..