• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

So What Do You' Al Think About This One??

• Thread starter MarshallDog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

neikeel

Reaction score
I think it is an honest straight amp, no evidence of fakery....but.
The preamp filter cans, switches, lamp, some caps on the trem board and an octal socket have been replaced. Looks like someone had noise issues on preamp grids and put shielded wires on.
it is odd that the inspection tag is 10028 and the amp is 10043 so definitely a bit weird there (that is the only but!)
Price is out of my league to buy, but might be a deal for someone. Knock a couple of grand of maybe?

BygoneTones

Reaction score
Its actually over 10000 USD, the 8000 is GBP.

Completely retolexed by Marshall if you read the description. Personally if I was paying that kind of money I would want 100% originality.

Last edited:

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
Seriously though, there's no way I would pay that much for a Bluesbreaker..Hell, I'm betting for less than that one could find a nice '68-'69 Plexi..Or a LOT of other much cooler stuff!

We used to have a nickname for the BB..We called it the "Backbreaker", 'cause it was so darned heavy! :lol:

Ned B

Reaction score
The type of item that languishes out there and never sells for good reason. I have heard it said that the longer the story the lower the price.

chard

Reaction score
I thought pinstripe was only used on jtm units? Interestingly i used to know the whereabouts of 10044 and it was a 50 Tremolo head. Maybe Jono Kirk could chip in with more info with it being one of his?

London John

Reaction score
Seems my "Mary" comment didn't meet "community standards". Too PC new-age BS for me.

Those who know me, we'll continue via email. Last post for me on this site......farewell and watch out for the thieves (including on this site) and fake.

neikeel

Reaction score
Seems my "Mary" comment didn't meet "community standards". Too PC new-age BS for me.

Those who know me, we'll continue via email. Last post for me on this site......farewell and watch out for the thieves (including on this site) and fake.

:hmm: :pissed:

E-mail it is, speak later:cheers:

boola1

Reaction score

Sad. The mods on here have a track record of hounding away good, knowledgeable members while tolerating some ridiculous BS. Bring back plexi palace!