Soldano Mini amp WOW!!!!

• Thread starter pittbull
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pittbull

Reaction score
I purchased the Soldano mini amp all I can say is WOW this little machine is a beast compared to the Soldano SLO 100 this little bastard feels very fast under your fingers compared to the Soldano SLO 100( great amp) which feels alittle slower,anyway great little amp to practice with and to gig with.

Mike_LA

Reaction score
yah, I liked it quite a bit but moved it on.
Loved the clean and crunch, not as big a fan of the Overdrive.
Would much rather be able to fs between the crunch and clean than the clean and the od.
That and I felt a need for separate eq on the 2 channels
In the end, a little fiddling with the 6101 and I found the Soldano tone.

Last edited:

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
HNAD! If you're talking about the little 30w SS amp head, I want one so bad to replace my little Fender Mustang 1. Awesome little amp head IMHO.

pittbull

Reaction score
I’ve been comparing the Soldano Mini to the Soldano SLO 100 the mini is definitely tighter and very responsive and very loud this little bastard technology is amazing

Last edited:

Maniac Mike

Reaction score
I ordered one.
Thinking to try it as preamp for my sc20h
I use sc20 loop for pedals, is there a way to connect it so I can keep the pedals in the loop when using soldano as preamp and sc20 powesection, both have a fx loop?

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
I ordered one.
Thinking to try it as preamp for my sc20h
I use sc20 loop for pedals, is there a way to connect it so I can keep the pedals in the loop when using soldano as preamp and sc20 powesection, both have a fx loop?
Easy.

Guitar-slo-send from slo-pedals-sc20 return.

pittbull

Reaction score
Played that gig last night with the mini Soldano and it was amazing there were other guitar players in the crowd wanted to know what I was using so I showed them because my gear tucked away where you couldn’t see it so when I showed them they were like “that’s what you were f@&king using” there response was I’m getting one.

Rodical

Reaction score
Looks like a little rocker...I own the SLO 100, but the mini looks fun...

RoadShow

Reaction score
For me,

I have a Quilter 101 Mini Reverb and it's dynamite!!

Maniac Mike

Reaction score
I got my Soldano mini today, jeeeeeesus, it’s unbelivable good.

Humbucker Fender guitar.

I have SC20H with both 1936V and SV212
I ran it with 1936V, took me 2 minutes to get SAME sound as sc20h, that high crunch to 80’s hardrock with a bit cut treble.

Connected pedal board with a bit reverb and barly 3 repeats delay, instant success.

I have mxr eq in the loop, boosted 63&125 a tiny bit, same as sc20, took some tweeking to get low E string to sound good.

Tried sd-1like i use on sc20, didnt like it….yet.

i’m stunned, good I already have sc20, now I can have that one with the band and soldano at home and just carry pedalboard.

The little beast settings