The Guitar Of Your DREAMS!

• Thread starter RBscrim
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RBscrim

Reaction score
This is very cool and a great way to waste several hours!
http://www.frankmontag.com/editors.htm
This Virtual Image Modeling System allows you to create the guitar of your dreams with virtually any option you can imagine (but couldn't possibly afford!) Let's see some examples of what you can create. Here's one of mine in one piece Brazilian Rosewood.

LPBRWcopy-1_zps74d53247.jpg

RBscrim

Reaction score
If it's allowed let's make a contest out of this. You can enter one each LP and SG style. After a week we'll vote on the winners and I'll provide a couple of prizes...like a set of strings or perhaps A NEW CAR! :fingersx:

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
If it's allowed let's make a contest out of this. You can enter one each LP and SG style. After a week we'll vote on the winners and I'll provide a couple of prizes...like a set of strings or perhaps A NEW CAR! :fingersx:
Better let us Strat guys in there too!
EDIT: Sorry I didn't know they only do LP's and SG's. Well, I do want a Les Paul one of these days!

Greyly

Reaction score
After installing a trem stabilizer and some bare knuckle pickups, the Jackson SL2H-V Natural may be as close to perfect as possible.

Latest posts