• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The new Zack wylde marshall????

• Thread starter bennieusmaximus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Hey guys I was at the Black Lablel society show in St.louis wednesday night and saw what I thought was the new?BLS Zach marshall.My picture Phone sucks so I will just explain them.First of all 24 cabs,20 heads.All black even the faceplates with the BLS logo on the end.Chrome??,Expanded metal on the grills of the cabs and on the amps.All the tubes were seen threw the metal grills.20 lit up heads on stage was pretty cool.Thats 80 tubes glowing on a dark stage!I dont know if its a new amp, but they were cool.

Wycked Lester

Reaction score
sorta like this?

b96c7634be694196d5025c68538c6ed5_view.jpg

charveldan

Reaction score
Somewhere with a Friedman Marshall & Les Paul.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jd0zypZlXY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪On The Road with Zakk Wylde video Guitarist Magazine HD‬‏[/ame]

Here's Zakk's current rig, all the amps & cabs on stage are for show, Nick & Zakk each play out of 2 older ZW-800's and 2 cabs each, selling amps to nOObs is big bidness.

Wylde seems like he has ADHD in this video.

tonyl

Reaction score
Hello,
The intresting thing about this signature amp is that if it is going to be release (with the current news i dont believe, but you never know what marshall is cookin') is the cabinet with the EV12L speakers (reminds a lot the Dave Munstaine in look)
The head is not something special minus the cosmetic "BLS" logo and that barbecue grill in front (reminds a lot ENGL amps) its just a JCM800 2203 with 6550 power tubes.
Have a nice day.

tonyl

Reaction score
Looks like the transformers are on opposite sides of the chassis and has been "JVM"ed construction wise.

Yes pretty much like the 2203kk. One input only (high sensitive) and big JVM transformer to handle the 6550 tubes.

Latest posts