Things you want to do but never actually do

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Like for example, nobody does this ever:

wT2saVF.jpg

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Play pop song covers from all eras with a new wave flavor to it and surprise/insult people. Some will love it, most will hate it.

I want emotional reactions. :yesway:

jep1210

Reaction score
Building scale models. I was heavily into 1/48 scale WWII aircraft about a decade ago but lack of time and declining eyesight has really taken the wind out of my sails..

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot, I grew up doing that stuff. Here's me in the Rockies trying to look cool in all my teenagery angst while my dad snoozes on a rock.

I0EcOcn.jpg

The Rockies... *sigh*... some people live in so much luxury. I wish my livingroom looked like that. Seriously.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Luxury? We lived in a tent for 4 weeks a year during summer break. My parents called it "camping", I called it "why can't we just go to the beach like normal people do?". I've grown to appreciate all those trips now that I'm older. I got to see all of North America and Canada from from an early age... just not in Luxury. We shared room and board with the bears and other critters. My dad always said "As long as you can outrun your mother you'll be just fine."

4Horseman

Reaction score
One of these days I will hire a heli, I'm getting tired of hiking up these hills.
Helicopter-skiing.jpg

jep1210

Reaction score
build a model sailboat. That will take years off your life.... :ugh:

In my early teens I built two tall ships, a frigate U.S.S United States and the Thermopylae (sister ship to the Cutty Sark), you're right, all those lines drove me batty.

Coronado

Reaction score
Bests Albany, NY.

cX8oqoS.jpg

One of my best friends lives in Albany! His parents owned Veeders Restaurant for many years before they closed it. I used to date a girl from Schenectady. Man do I miss the east coast... :hmm:

Latest posts