• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

ToneX gets modulation and delay!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
This is good news! I returned my Tonex Pedal but really liked the tones through headphones but not through my bands PA. This will be an even better product with modulation and delay, I may just bight the bullet and try again but get the Tonex Player next time. My conclusion was I probably needed an FRFR cab to run with it to make it sound good.

jmp45

Reaction score
I really like the Satch profiles. Interesting to me is how are they going to allow any tweaking to the new effect blocks on the pedals without the desktop app. Or will all the tweaking be done with the tonex desktop app for those blocks then sent to the pedals?

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I really like the Satch profiles. Interesting to me is how are they going to allow any tweaking to the new effect blocks on the pedals without the desktop app. Or will all the tweaking be done with the tonex desktop app for those blocks then sent to the pedals?
I liked the stock 2203 profile, simple I didnt need anything else, I set it to edge of breakup and put an OD pedal in front of it, I had great tones! Yeah it will be interesting how to tweak the new effects, I suspect it will have to be done on the app.

jmp45

Reaction score
I liked the stock 2203 profile, simple I didnt need anything else, I set it to edge of breakup and put an OD pedal in front of it, I had great tones! Yeah it will be interesting how to tweak the new effects, I suspect it will have to be done on the app.

I've tried the 2203, it is good. Thing about the Satch profiles most all are useful. I've narrowed it down to about 6 or 7 I'm using now in the Helix loop. I really like the champ and princeton profiles for clean and edge. Just haven't had enough time to put into the setup.

Latest posts