• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Tonite's Rig

• Thread starter AlvisX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im on the other side ofthe pond now,1st gig of this Summer's Euro trip tonite

tonitesrig.jpg

Strateuphoria

Reaction score
Sovtek amps are gone, Yerasov is the guy from the block to watch these days ;)
Custom orders, no problem, they are still a secret... so cheap

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) Wow. I bet those are wicked through that Orange Cab. How 'bout some clips Alvin?

:):) TWIN

That Orange cab just looks good ,because it's orange :lol:
It's not bad though...heavy ,awkward.I put 2 WGS 65's in it

But the marshall 1965 cab, that's the star of the show.This one actually has some un-common speakers in it, 2 1974 versions of a G 10 S & '90s models

1965euro.jpg

I'm thinkin I'll bring a Sovtek & Marshall 4x10 when we hit PJ's up there Aug 4.

Hey Twin ,got no clips but this vidwhere someone actually caught me playin a strat?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kat4QocV08]YouTube - ‪Alvin Youngblood Hart - LIVE at Charlotte Blues‬‏[/ame]

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
That Orange cab just looks good ,because it's orange :lol:
It's not bad though...heavy ,awkward.I put 2 WGS 65's in it

But the marshall 1965 cab, that's the star of the show.This one actually has some un-common speakers in it, 2 1974 versions of a G 10 S & '90s models

1965euro.jpg

I'm thinkin I'll bring a Sovtek & Marshall 4x10 when we hit PJ's up there Aug 4.

Hey Twin ,got no clips but this vidwhere someone actually caught me playin a strat?
YouTube - ‪Alvin Youngblood Hart - LIVE at Charlotte Blues‬‏

:) 'Bout time You started Channeling Jimi, Alvin. You look good with a Quality guitar....

:lol::lol: TWIN

Latest posts