velcro?

• Thread starter ricksdisconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JParry335

Reaction score
that stuff is $100 plus :wow:
Nope! Not that stuff!

You guys use pedals?
Nice! But yeah, I do!:cheers:
Rick, I don’t have a pic posting spot but what I’ve been using from Home Depot for so long I can’t remember is Scotch (3M) Dual Lock. I don’t see a specific number on the box, but it is the 5h1t! Haven’t used velcro for a very long time. It’s about 25 or 30 bucks a box for 10 feet. Stuff stays where you put it. I move things around and have to use a handle of a plier or something padded to not scratch pedals but can get underneath to pry them up.
Good luck buddy!:dude:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Nope! Not that stuff!

Nice! But yeah, I do!:cheers:
Rick, I don’t have a pic posting spot but what I’ve been using from Home Depot for so long I can’t remember is Scotch (3M) Dual Lock. I don’t see a specific number on the box, but it is the 5h1t! Haven’t used velcro for a very long time. It’s about 25 or 30 bucks a box for 10 feet. Stuff stays where you put it. I move things around and have to use a handle of a plier or something padded to not scratch pedals but can get underneath to pry them up.
Good luck buddy!:dude:

sup buddy? does this stuff allow you to put minimal tape on the pedal side JP?

PaulHikeS2

Reaction score
Little late to the party, but someone might find it useful. I use Velcro brand industrial strength. 15' x 2". Seems to be about $20 online. If you need it today, in the US you can get it at Michael's craft store for $38 - just find a 40-50% off coupon online. Very grippy stuff.