what do you guys think of this attempt at slash tone?

• Thread starter rockstah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

peterplexi

Reaction score
Interesting Mark...I always thought Eddies pickup on VH1 sounded more like a Super Distortion pickup as well. Great sounds and playing. You and I will likely do business in the future ;)

jupiter89

Reaction score
rockstah, you suck asshat ! Because of you I am going to give up playing and send my Marshalls to Good Will (or I could practice a few more decades to sound close to your stellar playing).

:headbanger:

rockstah

In Memorandum
Reaction score
jupiter89! that blows, its supposed to inspire you and leave you thinking i can!, i want to do that too! :)

Mark

jupiter89

Reaction score
LOL it did inspire me - but it will take just a few decades - that's what really blows ! But truthfully all joking aside, I am a slow learner, started VERY late, but will never give up. I keep getting a little better, and have my off days I guess like everyone else where I just say "fuck it", but always come back stronger.

rockstah

In Memorandum
Reaction score
LOL it did inspire me - but it will take just a few decades - that's what really blows ! But truthfully all joking aside, I am a slow learner, started VERY late, but will never give up. I keep getting a little better, and have my off days I guess like everyone else where I just say "fuck it", but always come back stronger.

thats more like it! :)

Mark