• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

What is going on with Marshall and their lack of shipments of speakers, and amps to the United States?

• Thread starter guitarsmasher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PentodeLicious

Reaction score
Marshall (the brand) is too big to fail like Gibson,
Tell that to blockbuster...
I Say the Marshall forum will buy the amp department!
How many forum members do we have?
Each puts 20000 euro and we can do it!!!:drunk:

V-man

Reaction score
Tell that to blockbuster...
I Say the Marshall forum will buy the amp department!
How many forum members do we have?
Each puts 20000 euro and we can do it!!!:drunk:

Blockbuster, TWA, etc sold a service not a product, and even that service was no different/better than Mom & Pop’s video or United Airlines. Legacy product (not service) has brand value, which is why S&W changed hands at least 3 times in this lifetime and Colt’s bankruptcy is a mere footnote as both continue to churn out product.

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Sure, but then your cab is a Friedman and not a Marshall.
Is a Friedman cab inferior to a Marshall one then ? Or is it a case of it not having the Marshall logo on it ? ( just asking) I would really like a Friedman cab personally but not at twice the price new of a Marshall one here in the UK ( plus I can pick up a decent used 1960 cab for £200 any time ) .