• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

what is most important

• Thread starter ricksdisconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whats more important?

• a good guitar w/cheap amp

• a good amp w/cheap guitar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
What is most important is a good guitar, a good amplifier, a mixing system or effects loop, a good effects system, a good switching system and a nice array of speakers.

Did I leave anything out?

Report Card Summary: Student does not follow instructions.
Grade: F

Please choose from the available options in the OP, and then cast your vote:

upload_2021-8-29_22-48-19.png

PaulHikeS2

Reaction score
Hearing this question, I think this means the present. When I think cheap, I think $250. Expensive? I'd say around $1500-$2K. So cheap amp and expensive guitar. I can find a good sounding amp new for $250. I can't get a very good new guitar for that.

I'd rather play a Fender Am Pro 2 or a Les Paul Studio or Traditional through a Boss Katana than I would want to play a Squier Affinity through...well...anything. Used in todays market? My answer would be the same.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Your video does not play.
I did say "being" above. I hope you understand that because i am pretty sure ACE sold out to the devil.

Whom are you then, under the moniker "mickeydg5" which was granted to you by the Marshall Forum on September 30, 2011:

The Settler?
The Agent?
The Individual?
The Person?

Last edited: