What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

• Thread starter Red Solo Cup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
(Post revoked. I was trying to go off into a different performance direction, but it fell flat.)

Last edited:

saxon68

Just another voice in the mix.
Reaction score
Meh. Now it's Queensryche, "Eyes Of A Stranger".

I also saw this thing with Michael Jackson where he does what I'm gonna call an "Angel bow"? Some of you might slap me around for this, but you guys can't at least tell me you wouldn't have ever wanted to be in his shoes here:

I recommend the whole song, but to cut direct go to about 2:40:

Chasing Blue Sky and Jet City Woman for me with Queensryche yesterday. Love all their stuff up to empire and then after that it kinda went limp for me lol.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Chasing Blue Sky and Jet City Woman for me with Queensryche yesterday. Love all their stuff up to empire and then after that it kinda went limp for me lol.
It was radio and MTV that changed them. "Empire" was a great song. but that "Silent Lucidity" overplay was as bad as "More Than Words" from Extreme. Those albums hit the top of the charts and then the business model changed. I was sick of hair bands and acoustic ballads by then anyway.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
David Nichols and Spare Change.

The guy is a killer luthier and a genuinely great guy. If you ever need any acoustic repairs or fancy inlay work done he's your man. He used to do Martins fancy inlays. Maybe still does idk but he does inlay work for every major guitar manufacturer. If you see a major country guitarist on stage chances are that he inlayed that guitar or a different one for them.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I saw FT live once and I met Alex Newport and the drummer before the show. I asked Alex some guitar questions and he said "I only know three chords." :lol:

I don't doubt it. There are a lot of great pros that don't know much/anything. I have a buddy that writes great music and doesn't know anything about theory. He just know how things sound and what he likes.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
I found it on YouTube. Look - I can't be responsible for what's on YouTube, know what I'm sayin'? As far as you calling me weird, I mean... I've been here 10 years - you're kind of pointing out the obvious by now, ain't ya?
(By the way mickeydg5, it's not cool to call anyone names on the forum, so please be careful with that. You've done that to me twice now.)
You are weird. I am weird. Everyone is weird to some extent. All is obvious.