What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

• Thread starter Red Solo Cup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

10kDA

Reaction score
Double-Secret raw audio straight from the board.

FOH Guy says everything goes through this before it's fit for human consumption:

1651099985924.jpeg

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm now listening/digitizing this:

1652336512521.png

I also did my old picture disc:

1652336583511.png

although, redundant, as the 3 tracks on the Live Mr Crowley EP are also on the Other Side LP. Although, the sound on the picture disc is a lot more fuller sounding. Not sure why. The picture disc/EP was bought back, in '81, when it was originally released, so maybe it's an early pressing, low generation, or whatever...

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I'm now listening/digitizing this:

View attachment 107572

I also did my old picture disc:

View attachment 107573

although, redundant, as the 3 tracks on the Live Mr Crowley EP are also on the Other Side LP. Although, the sound on the picture disc is a lot more fuller sounding. Not sure why. The picture disc/EP was bought back, in '81, when it was originally released, so maybe it's an early pressing, low generation, or whatever...
Nice , You got caught up in the Vinyl trap. Lol Love it ! I had a chance to get a Ozzy Picture disc ! Damn it

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nice , You got caught up in the Vinyl trap. Lol Love it ! I had a chance to get a Ozzy Picture disc ! Damn it
I used to have so much more. I posted some of what I've got left, here:

starts there, scroll down...