What's On Everybody's Christmas List?

• Thread starter Msharky67
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GibsonKramer

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

My 50th Birthday/Christmas present came yesterday...

The Jubilee needs to be tamed for this one. Dayum! She's a Bad Girl! :applause:

20161224_135935_zpspqo7hokl.jpg

20161224_135751_zpsxg3q7u6f.jpg

20161224_135917_zps6zmz3mlw.jpg

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
Gear-wise, I'm pretty happy..I would like a good vintage Martin D-28..A '57 would be awesome, since that's my birth year. Something else I would like is a Hurdy-Gurdy, and one of those little 20 watt Marshall heads..And a Gretch 6120, maybe an old Jazzmaster, or Jaguar, a doubleneck Gibson, and another '65 Deluxe Reverb..:naughty: :lol:

I DID get the sterling silver skull ring I wanted, and I'm pretty sure the holster I want for my .44 Magnum is under the tree, along with some other goodies..And we FINALLY got our wood stove put in and cooking..Life is good! :D

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
I always wanted a calliope and a small portable Nathan's hot dog stand to use on the 4th of July. That, plus my Tilt-A-Whirl would make a nice back yard collection. (I already have a snow cone and popcorn machine, so a calliope and hot dog stand would make it all complete.)

12barjunkie

Reaction score
I always wanted a calliope and a small portable Nathan's hot dog stand to use on the 4th of July. That, plus my Tilt-A-Whirl would make a nice back yard collection. (I already have a snow cone and popcorn machine, so a calliope and hot dog stand would make it all complete.)
That would be pretty cool :agreed: What would you name your mini amusement park, though? (Did we cover that already in the tilt a whirl thread? I can't remember)