Who's pickin' up a Firebird X on Sept 30th?

• Thread starter eljeffebrown
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SoloDallas

Reaction score
I really don't like it, and I remember well the feeling of utter disbelief when in the "revealing" event *that* was really *the* event. The core of it.

Still, I am extremely curious to hear what it really sounds like.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Contrary to everybody in the world of Marshalls, I want one. I really do. Obviously I can't actually afford one and won't be able to for a while, but I would play the shit out of one. I don't care if it's too robotic or whatever; it's probably pretty badass and convenient. You know what also seemed too high tech at one point? Computers. Playstation. Cell phones (oh those will NEVER catch on). Text messaging (why don't you just call them?). You get the point. It MIGHT be awesome. And I wanna try it.

That is all haha

JayCM800

Reaction score
Contrary to everybody in the world of Marshalls, I want one. I really do. Obviously I can't actually afford one and won't be able to for a while, but I would play the shit out of one. I don't care if it's too robotic or whatever; it's probably pretty badass and convenient. You know what also seemed too high tech at one point? Computers. Playstation. Cell phones (oh those will NEVER catch on). Text messaging (why don't you just call them?). You get the point. It MIGHT be awesome. And I wanna try it.

That is all haha
Line6 called... they want you for their Marketing Dept. :lol:

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo

That is all haha

This is the same as the debate between the Electric car ppl and the muscle car ppl, tech has it's place, just not in a guitar. I like my guitars like I like my cars.........

some tech, all muscle!

large_2009%2BDodge%2BCharger%2BSRT8%2BSuper%2BBee%2B6.1L%2BHEMI,%2B425HP%2Bat%2BKirk%2BIn%2BThe%2BHills%2BChurch%2BEngine%2Bfvl%2BHemi%2BOrange%2B1%2BCKi.jpg
=
Bernie_Rico_Jr..jpg

chuckmehh

Reaction score
This is the same as the debate between the Electric car ppl and the muscle car ppl, tech has it's place, just not in a guitar. I like my guitars like I like my cars.........

some tech, all muscle!

large_2009%2BDodge%2BCharger%2BSRT8%2BSuper%2BBee%2B6.1L%2BHEMI,%2B425HP%2Bat%2BKirk%2BIn%2BThe%2BHills%2BChurch%2BEngine%2Bfvl%2BHemi%2BOrange%2B1%2BCKi.jpg
=
Bernie_Rico_Jr..jpg

That's fair! That Bernie Rico is so sexy man wow.

I agree too that the Firebird X's technology won't become the norm like the other examples I gave, but I think it's at least worth a shot before writing it off.

Khaos

Reaction score
For that price, I expect that they would conquer the world and then he would need the Terminator to save us.
Don't underestimated them, they can tune themselves in different tunings:shock:.

Seriously, what the hell. Are nowadays guitarist that bad that they can use a tuner pedal?

Latest posts