Women rockers

• Thread starter Les Moore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alt Freak

Reaction score
Plus Carnada your list of important women that did things in history like composers and such are non existent because up and till the 20th century, women had no rights, and never had a chance to do things like men did back then. I'm sure if they did, then we would be talking about Female Mozarts and Female Davincis today

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Bitchez can't rock. Theres a reason why guitars were invented by men, we are supposed to play that shit to get the bitchez. I mean, everything was invented by dudes in order to then sell ur invention and make money. And we all know that bitchez are attracted to dudes with resources (money, check ladder theory for more explanation)

More proof??

Name 5 women composers! Exactly, there are none.

Name 3 women inventors, exactly there are none.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Bach, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Chopin, Malmsteen, Pinchas Zukerman, BB King, DaVinci.....the list could go on forever.

:) UmmmmHmmmmmm.....

There's a reason why you aren't getting laid. I wonder what it could be?

:lol::lol: TWIN

jvm210guy

Reaction score
Even if you did, they'd probably just say you got it off the internet, so no real point. It's pretty sad when people hear you rock on a guitar and they immediately assume you're a guy because society has conditioned men to think that way as a whole. They assume that because 90% of rock bands are all sausage-fests, that only guys can rock out, which is just stupid.

Maybe it's because they feel emasculated when they see a girl doing something BETTER than them. >.>

:wtf:

You mad, already? I'm in a band with my sis-in-law, and I still assume the names behind here are men. Why? Because the majority of "rockers" ARE men, so unless your name is "IreallySuckCocks4Real", or "MissBigPussy", I'm going to assume you're a dude. And it's not because I hate women, It's just because it's common sense....

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
I think i speak for pretty much all the guys on this forum when i say i REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK if a girl can rock out on guitar or not. What i give a shit about is if the PERSON can rock out on the guitar. If a girl guitarist is shit, ill tell them they need a lot of work. If a girl guitarist is alright.. but she might be really attractive (like that girl posted on that thread about getting carnada hooked up with that girl on youtube) and you have fuck loads of people telling her shes amazing because shes fit, ill tell her shes pretty good, but needs to work on certain things. If shes fucking kick ass ill tell her shes kick ass. The same goes to any guy guitarist i see or comment on.

Awwww, whats the matter?[/QUOTE]

You are SO harsh.

:lol::lol: TWIN

jvm210guy

Reaction score
Bitchez can't rock. Theres a reason why guitars were invented by men, we are supposed to play that shit to get the bitchez. I mean, everything was invented by dudes in order to then sell ur invention and make money. And we all know that bitchez are attracted to dudes with resources (money, check ladder theory for more explanation)

More proof??

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Bach, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Chopin, Malmsteen, Pinchas Zukerman, BB King, DaVinci.....the list could go on forever.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FUCKING LOL'ed

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score

More proof??

Dude, that's f'ing hilarious ... I'd love to buy you a beer for throwing caution to the wind and telling political correctness to go to hell (I'm guessing you were kidding around, but still ... classic stuff, man)!

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe it's just me, but I'm not a fan of girls with guitars ... in fact, I find it to be a major turn off (skill level is irrelevant ... she might be terrific, but I'll still find it irritating). It's like men who dance ... I just don't like it.

carnada

Reaction score
Dude, that's f'ing hilarious ... I'd love to buy you a beer for throwing caution to the wind and telling political correctness to go to hell (I'm guessing you were kidding around, but still ... classic stuff, man)!

LOL I was not kidding around. I can keep going if u want...here...we could relate all the bad things of the world for le pussy.

Have you ever seen a girl going "omg I cant tyll im done this show, we are probably gonna get soo many dudes, check my guitar tone sooo beautiful"

Wars? People want oil. Why do we want oil? To make more money. Why do we want more money? To get a better car and a better house or whatever. That eventually will lead us to women thinking we have more resources/our shit together/a career which means we have money, making that person THE ALPHA MALE. Seee???? It ALL makes sense. Fuck even ancient greeks went to war to fight for some Helena chick in Troy because some dude was fucking her and the actual boyfriend wasnt. As soon as you give women the right to vote and shit we are all fucked. Lady gaga, Madonna, shitty TV ads, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber. Or in the worse case I bet there was a nice fucking dude back then who said "OH!! We need to give women the right to vote! they deserve equality!" But then all the women were like "awww hes such a nice guy, but I still wanna fuck the dude with that hot looking mercedes and tight looking suit, he also probably has a big dick too heohehehohohohoh"

I might get in a lot of shit for this, but urgghhh it's the truth bro. I am not sexist pllzzzz I have seen some great female musicians, but at the end of the day they want a rich guy with a nice car and a huge dick. Oh and also I dont say this stuff outloud, in fact im like the nice guy mentioned above.

Adwex

Reaction score
I loved Allison Robertson even before she became super hot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjrUMg7ANQ&feature=related]The Donnas Take it Off Live in Germany - YouTube[/ame]

1237655467882_f.jpg

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
ADWEX-I can tell from being on the forum that you really, really like Allison Robertson.

Adwex

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsE98vPmGGU]The Donnas - Round And Round [live] - YouTube[/ame]

Les Moore

Reaction score
Carnada, I.. ehh... How...

Have you seen that very young girl playing bass with Jeff Beck? Have you seen all the incredibly talented women soloists and orchestra musicians in the classical world? All the women orchestra directors? All the women composers since the 1930´s? I rest my case.
Seriously, I think you need to reconsider, cause you are simply wrong. There are so many sociological factors, mentioned above, that has effectively kept women out of the loop through history that it is hard to even begin to list them. I think you can summarize it by saying "the power trips of men and religion".
It seems to me that your arguments are not objective but more based on feelings.