Women rockers

• Thread starter Les Moore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moose Coghill

Reaction score
Moose Hut Studio - Amherst, VA 24521 - USA
Have you seen that very young girl playing bass with Jeff Beck?

Tal Wilkenfeld is both a smokin' hot Aussie woman (age:24) & bass player. Mad skills.
Tal+Wilkenfeld+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+CSJ8vaTxSNil.jpg

3904188710_7a70878b0f.jpg

I would love to be geezin' on a Strat next to her. ;)
:cheers:

shredless

Reaction score
You had a thread about counting your sperm?:hmm:
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah the ones that fall out after a long night out!

sometimes I like to pretend Im a dude, so I will be more accepted on guitar forums

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the ones that fall out after a long night out!

sometimes I like to pretend Im a dude, so I will be more accepted on guitar forums

If you're a girl, will you do Carnada a really good favour?

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Bitchez can't rock. Theres a reason why guitars were invented by men, we are supposed to play that shit to get the bitchez. I mean, everything was invented by dudes in order to then sell ur invention and make money. And we all know that bitchez are attracted to dudes with resources (money, check ladder theory for more explanation)

More proof??

Name 5 women composers! Exactly, there are none.

Name 3 women inventors, exactly there are none.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Bach, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Chopin, Malmsteen, Pinchas Zukerman, BB King, DaVinci.....the list could go on forever.

NO WONDER you're not getting laid!

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Bull - fucking - SHIT.

Thats what the guys upstairs what you to belive.

Society has made us materialistic peices of shit. And with that mentality, you're complying with what THEY want. BUY BUY BUY BUY.

And a "bitch" that is intersted in money, cars, and power, well, then she's sucked into the same fuckin mentality. Don't waste your time with that bitch.

A guy with that mentality is as much of a BITCH as the mentioned chick.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading it back... I'm sorry carnada, I don't mean to call YOU a bitch or anything, just the whole idea of looking down on women.

With that attitude, I sense you're looking at them more like a peice of meat, maybe you do need to be with a prostitute.
Because I don't think a girlfriend will be that successful at this point. Maybe in a nearby future!

poeman33

Reaction score
I think we have had a few women here over the years, but kind of drove them off. Besides our harmelss booty and boob threads...they probably received 10,000 PM's from guys hitting on them.

I'm married, so I never noticed Tal at all...I just replayed that Jeff Beck concert I pvr'd a dozen times ... with no sound ... cuz I wanted to see Jeff's Strat ;)

And Carnada...oh man...I was on your side, but if you truly think that about women, you are on your own. With an attitude like that, you won't get laid in a whorehouse.

Alt Freak

Reaction score
I saw Tal with beck on tv and doing a concert and shit, and she looks like she's 12. She makes the most random awkward intense smiles to jeff when they're really getting into a jam :lol:

Adwex

Reaction score
Jennifer Young, bassist for the Travis Larson Band. I had the pleasure of hanging out with them a few times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13xW9jd3ko]Travis Larsen Band at Hertlein Guitars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dss_SGO1w28&feature=related]Travis Larson & Jennifer Young - Good and The Bad - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlymJ1uoNUg&feature=related[/ame]