World Cuppers - Let's see your picks!

• Thread starter GIBSON67
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carnada

Reaction score
We haven't showed our best tonight, but still we won.. I hope Holland will be more awake against Chili (which are embarrising Spain at this very moment).. Of course Every bit of the dutchmen are hangovered tomorrow!!!!

Chile**********

And now Chile against Holland motha****as!!!!!! WOOOOOOO

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I watched the goals. The games have been very good this year so far. Lots of
upsets and the refs seem to be more consisstant on the games I have watched .

The Ozzk

Reaction score
The "group of death"...
Bql3vTgCYAMMMI3.jpg

:lol:

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Here you go World Cup Pit Bull Fans !
Oh if you are American and don't watch USA Sunday you are Ghey, I'm just sayin ! Lol
I believe , I believe that we wil, I believe that we will win , I believe that we wil win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGtWWb9emYI]We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song] (Olodum Mix) - YouTube[/ame]

And from 2010 :
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0[/ame]

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
UK vs. Costa Rica is turning out to be a good game...

carnada

Reaction score
Man those Colombian chicks were retarded hot. Anyways, Colombia totally humiliated Japan man...

And I hope Chile does well with Brazil.

GIBSON67

Reaction score
Although I picked Brazil, I kind of hope they get beat!

And I moved up to 3rd place...ha!

carnada

Reaction score
Man, I am from Chile and the match between Chile and Brazil honestly made me cry. I cried the next day too.

Les Moore

Reaction score
Joining in a bit late here. To sum up I think it's too bad that Chile is out. I rooted for them. Really fun way of playing soccer. Been having my eyes on them since the 90's. In the last wc Robben had something wrong with his balance part of his brain. He simply couldn't stand up. This time he's been awesome, working like hell on all parts of the field and scoring some fantastic goals. Unfortunately he turned to his old ways in the last match against Mexico fixing a late penalty. Too bad for Mexico, another great surprise team this year.
Italy is out. Serves them right. What moronic team goes out with the intention of playing 0-0, because it's enough? Prandelli said this after the game. They've had this way of thinking for decades. That night when they got f****d Prandelli left. The day after the italian soccer president left. They said that Italy has to rethink their entire philosophy of the game. No one is happier than me. I'm half italian, but I'm also half german so I'm still in:).
Spain out. Finally! Gotten really tired of their boring tick-tack play.
France are finally back on the worldstage of soccer.
I thought it was sad that England got beaten so early. I think they have something new in their game with Sterling and Sturridge. Keep going!
US. Well these fighting americans. They just keep coming just like in hockey. These guys you can never count out, and they are getting better each year. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Belgium tonight.
Suarez. No comment.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Certainly gonna root for USA, but I think it will be Brazil or Germany this year.
As much as I wanted to see USA beat Germany in the group round, I think it was the clash of two different styles that kept them so evenly matched.
Glad to see Uruguay gone, and France advance.

Les Moore

Reaction score
Sadly I agree on Uruguay. Last WC Suarez had the same difficulty in standing up as Robben, but he too this year simply played great. Then he goes and do what he did... Apparently at least he finally admitted to biting Chiellini. Also, apparently he has done this another 7 times apart from the 3 we know of, but that these incidents were covered up. Don't know how you can cover something like that up. Anyway, I hope he gets his problem fixed and returns because he plays a great game.
There, I commented anyway.