YJM100 Prices Going Up

• Thread starter John 14:6
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
The cheapest eBay Buy It Now price is $2k, and add shipping to that. The high seems to be $2500. I'll take any and all $1500 YJM's!

Ken

kamran

Reaction score
Just get any other JMP/JTM and use pedals and be very happy! turn the amp up and turn the pedal output down.

For the love of god please stop acting like this is the same as EPA. You act like you just cracked the secret to managing volume all together.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and look where it's at! This guy could be 100 miles from the nearest cell tower.

In Chicagoland, they do fetch $2000+. I agree prices are firm to higher on these. Marshall finally made an instant classic without resorting to go fast stripes.

Ken
The guy is about 5 minutes from me, by the University of Redlands...

DWK302

Reaction score
I bought mine from 8th Street Music in NJ for $1600 (lised for $1699) in April. Just checked their website, and now they have it listed for $2499!! :naughty: I'm so glad I got one.

dreyn77

Reaction score
If you think speakers care about distorting valves, go ahead! "But it's not the same!" "we are turning down remember". we DON'T want the SAME!
You still are getting the AMP sound!
You GO and FIND Mr wylder's tech thread where he tells all MF members, that 'It is the same, we just perseave it as different because of pressure levels' etc...

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
If you think speakers care about distorting valves, go ahead! "But it's not the same!" "we are turning down remember". we DON'T want the SAME!
You still are getting the AMP sound!
You GO and FIND Mr wylder's tech thread where he tells all MF members, that 'It is the same, we just perseave it as different because of pressure levels' etc...

Dude, this thread has nothing to do w/your other thread. Please stay on topic ... you've been derailing a lot of threads w/this stuff lately.

byrdparis

Reaction score
Ken,

I just picked up my YJM for that price.

Cheers,

dash8311

i think we will see some more around 1500-1600$ (in state) for 2nd hands..but it will go away eventually and the prices will go up exponentially to some more of a "collectors" price. and will stay there.
like i say earlier - time will tell.
i agreed that Marshall out done themself with this one!
Santiago is a f@@c-king genius! But also Marshall marketing department, not to mentioned HOLMS :D

wiorys

Reaction score
Too many wall street guys using ebay.
:lol:

Same with some Gibsons. They buy limited edition guitars and just keep them in basement to get the revenue. Same with old Peavey Wolfgangs. Really.

It sucks hard. Anyway prices will drop eventually.

dash8311

Reaction score
I don't even have it yet... :D

Second hand, but new in box.

dash8311

Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. I got mine for around that.