Yo Bitches

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blackie

Reaction score
... Hold on now .. I listened to your song .. don't sound like sumthin a right wing jesus guy would write or play .. so .. now we see the real nuke .. or what .. ?

.. This .. a .. Conundrum Now ..

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Yeah Nuke! You have a place here and you belong here. You and I are very similar in the way we see things...except you smoke me on guitar.

Username2

Reaction score
OK you might like this one Blackie, in this song the Jesus guy kills the Sherrif cause he shot my dog, then he gets on a Harley and crosses over the boder into Mexico and ends up working on the beach as a bartender for $5 a day.

The idea sounds like it should be a country song but I did some heavy bass and lead on this one.

http://surfnorthwest.com/mp3/hardtimes.mp3

JayCM800

Reaction score
nuke and Blackie should jam and play this guitars respectively:
IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2052.JPG

Photos courtesy of nuke! :headbanger:

FlyingVMan

Reaction score
Glad it all worked out, I would have hated to lose an alternative viewpoint

Blackie

Reaction score
OK you might like this one Blackie, in this song the Jesus guy kills the Sherrif cause he shot my dog, then he gets on a Harley and crosses over the boder into Mexico and ends up working on the beach as a bartender for $5 a day.

The idea sounds like it should be a country song but I did some heavy bass and lead on this one.

http://surfnorthwest.com/mp3/hardtimes.mp3

Oh yeah das a good un .. ya know .. we are real close guitar wise ...

SoundClick artist: SG Blackie - page with MP3 music downloads

drewz120

Reaction score
This is how Nuke got back in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

gdh1532

Reaction score
I don't know anybody on here that well. In the short time I've been on here I have learned a lot of information. Disagreements on forums need to, and have to happen. It would be real boring, if everyone shared the exact same point of view. For others on the forum the who's dog ain't in the disagreement, can get a chance to look at things from multiple view points. That helps.

I'm glad you back. I've read some of your post/threads and have helped me in my upcoming amp purchases( looking into a vm410).

Like the song, I do lots of vocals, some is my stuff, most is for others. PM if you want some samples of my work( lots of different styles).

4STICKS

Reaction score
Welcome back Nuke :wave: Gotta be the shortest ban in history. Great to have ya back in the saddle! :dude:

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Good that it all worked out.
Now don't do it again, you had a bunch of guys all freaking out.
Panties in a bunch.
Good people here. Even LFH...