Yo Bitches

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Dammit nuke...... being the fiscally conservative guitar slingin gun toten moron that I am.. I was hoping you wouldn't be welcomed back anytime soon. LOL

carrots

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and by the way, this man right here diesect20022000 is the most true neutral none bias none partisan son of a bitch I know on this forum.

You guys should pimp this guy to be the second moderator here, who is more fair then him? Never heard this guy say a bad thing about anyone.

You are a good man!
Thanks brother. I just want truth like the rest of us. You can't hear the truth if you'r not listening to anyone so i listen to everyone. I appreciate the kind words man, i really do.:wave:

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, the song is really a blue print on the vocals side, although I do the singing God cheated me a little there, so in a performance I would obviously have a real singer.

Diesect2000 is just going through a explore faze, he will come back to Marshall. I did the Diezel, ENGL, VHT thing too, but tone is tone and there is only one dog that hunts in rock n roll and his name is Marshall.
oh i'm hunting now man,lol. I just don't have a ton of money so i got the Framus' first cuz they're harder to get here. I'm never going to NOT be a Marshall guy, i'm just getting the hard to find buys out of the way.

I've got 3 on my list right now:
MKIII
that order:D