• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

YOu think you 'have' distortion? well think again.

• Thread starter dreyn77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strateuphoria

Reaction score
those slight jagged edges in the sine wave should be there for clean BIG string vibration, and possibly more.
The PEAK fundamental note IS NOT DISTORTED in those diagrams. There may be some slight 'fuzziness' but 98 percent is clean. and that 2 percent is probibly suposed to be there!
now the question is; "is current distorting at the valve"? show us the graphic representation of CURRENT!
as it stands now, they have agreed there is NO current distortion!
VH said he doesn't think of 'it' as 'distortion', he calls it 'sustain'.
Richie Blackmore got tired of the 100 watter sound and went to the 200 watter and that solved his problem. He called 'it' Louder Volume. (Mick Ronson used the 200 watter also).
3 LEGENDS to '0' from the other side. WE win 3 to 0!
over all it's a BIG WIN for clean vibration!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZFzSK1nKHk]Stewie... - YouTube[/ame]

thrawn86

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and call this one at 4:56 PST.

I
B
T
L

:wave:

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
I have watched this go on long enough

You are bat shit crazy.
Its hard to take you seriously when you cant spell correctly. The word "epic" is pretty simple. Yet you cant spell it or others. Which makes listening to your crazy theory even harder to take. You proved yourself to me in the thread when a member asked if he should pull the trigger on a deal to buy a 6100. All you could do was parrot anothers thoughts. And when I called you out on it, not a word from you.
Now you want to claim racism? I am sick of that shit. Go fuck yourself. If you dont like this forum then fucking leave.
You wont get any apology here. Seek all the legal advice you want. I have no tolerance for stupid fucks like you.

:) So....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EPIK?

Eye Cynda LYKE tha wey he spels.

:io::io: TWIN

Ken

Reaction score
Your colouring fonts doesn't make your posts less batshit, quite the contrary actually.
?

I disagree. The colors make him see as intelligent as a 4th grader. Without them he'd be more compreable to a 1st grader. Now if he used MORE colors, he might demonstarate a middle school intelligence.

Ken

SWM510

Reaction score
I don't post alot but I read the forum everyday, and whenever I read one of Dreyn's posts I almost always think "is this guy serious, what is he talking about, that makes no sense at all, etc."
But expecting an apology from the management or he will "seek further legal advice and representation for further legal action" is absolutely INSANE.............
Dreyn I obviously don't know you or anything about you other than what you post here and based on that it seems like you may have some "issues" you might want to address. And I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just offering some unsolicited advice.

AdamR

Reaction score
If I don't get an apology from the management within 14 days of this notice I shall be seeking further legal advice and representation for further legal action.

To bad when you signed up for the forum you checked that little box that said you would follow all the rules. You did follow ALL the rules right ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPv7DRq9saY]Brides Of Destruction - Shut The Fuck Up - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts