Your security Dog

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
My new buddy Angelo. Rescue pup.

345FAD36-F843-4163-A2CA-6A42A55A906E-889-0000006AF35FF5E8.jpg

And hes frogging!! How cute:applause:

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool looking pit, but I hate when they do that to their ears though. He looks cool, but that bothers me. I work with a guy that has a pit and it sits like that....propped up on his front legs like normal, but he sits with his back legs like that. It's the funniest thing. :lol:

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, lets lighten it up the gun posts here. Post your first line of defense before its time to grab any hardware.

Dogs, lets see your family security alarm. Here is my girl, she will either rip your dick off or love you.... just depends.

And unless you own a Panther or Cougar no cat posting.

OP^^^

...I love cats, but this is funny. :D :lol: I knew from the start that wouldn't work! :lol:

chuckelator

Reaction score
I don't have a dog though (I want one) But I don't have a good place for a dog to live (too small) and no where for it to roam and run around. I wouldn't do that to a dog.

GIBSON67

Reaction score
2012-05-05 12 42 34.jpg

Here's my second line of defense...Bandit, our inside dog. But he goes by many names...Charlie(Texas only), Bandito, Bandy, Mr B, P Dog, Puppy D, Puff Doggy, Tootie Pie(wifey's), and catdog...becasue he won't ever come when you call him. He just sits there and stares at you, like a cat. He sleeps all the time, too. And he snores heavily!

He does have a very strong bladder. He stays home all day and goes on all our car trips even 11 hours to west Texas. He doesn't hardly bark unless someone comes to the door and then he only barks once or twice. He doesn't shed much, and loves all his toys, always wants to play.

And believe me when I say, all my dogs are spoiled effing rotten! Since I quit smoking, I have been buying cans of Alpo so they can have hard food with gravy...all stirred up. They won't even think about dry food again...

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want some dog GAS get a pug... My pug farts so loud you'd swear it was your wife.

But I don't want a dog, I want a DOG, but I'd take the dog over the wife. :cool: :D

Romeo.JPG

The brown one is fully grown now and they will make themselves known if you approach the pantry.

Now that's exactly what I have in mind...either one of them! ...they're beautiful.

hbach

Reaction score
But I don't want a dog, I want a DOG, but I'd take the dog over the wife. :cool: :D

Now that's exactly what I have in mind...either one of them! ...they're beautiful.

Thanks, they are great company too. And for some reason people here are spooked with black dogs so I guess they offer some security.

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
I have a black lab, she's 12 yrs old. Her name is Lexi. And I also have a 10 month old female Doberman, Abbey. My pc is down and I can't post pics with my iPhone. They are a part of my family, and one of the best things to come home to after working all day. Dogs are great!

^AXE^

Reaction score
I forgot to add. Angelo isn't mine. He belongs to someone else. I just met him a little while back. He is a great puppy though.

Peaty

Reaction score
Romeo.JPG

The brown one is fully grown now and they will make themselves known if you approach the pantry.

English Labs? I have one that looks just like the black one there. Among the best dogs ever :) Great photo what a cute looking pup!

Here is a quick shot from the other day of my dogs eating. The little dog starts out on the right side of Cinders the lab but as he eats the bowl moves and he just keeps going till either he's out of food or something stops the bowl from moving like the chair...

Attachments

• dogs eating.jpg
    dogs eating.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 13

Peaty

Reaction score
Well to be fair to Cinders I have to post a photo of her that shows more than her backside. She's an English lab which tend to have a more square head and broader chest that the "American style" or sometimes called hunting labs. We got her when she was 2 years old, an ex-show dog. Fantastic temperament around kids but not so mellow as to not defend the home.

Attachments

• cinders2.jpg
    cinders2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 11