Zakk Jcm 800 Clip METAL

• Thread starter jd267
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jd267

Reaction score
Its up for sale if any one has the cash to spend.. Amps mint with all paper work in tact. With cover also. Not a scratch on the head or cover. pm me

jd267

Reaction score
why because they are the best? or because you think your a real and original musician?

good tone anyway, nice, fat, chunky. seymours rule too.

I just don't like how if you put a emg in a 2x4 it will still sound like a EMG. I find them to sound thin . But that's my opinion. My mesa like's them better than passives. Go figure

Last edited:

Remedylane

Reaction score
Sounds real good. Do you use a lot of Duncans? Thinking about trying a Duncan in my newest guitar. I like my EMGs but want this one to have a different sound. Was thinking about trying a JB.

jd267

Reaction score
to my ear i tried all the duncans and the sh6 has the most beef to it. There is a new super distortion coming out its called a black winter .. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those. On youtube keith merrow does a duncan shoot out. Check it out with head phones. The sh6 has a really FULL sound.

Steve Naples

Reaction score
It's funny, I find the SH6 dull, especially next to the Invader. I still think the JB has the best of both, lots of chunkiness, and good articulation. I didn't expect it to. I fully planned on replacing it with the Black Winter or Invader.

jd267

Reaction score
It's funny, I find the SH6 dull, especially next to the Invader. I still think the JB has the best of both, lots of chunkiness, and good articulation. I didn't expect it to. I fully planned on replacing it with the Black Winter or Invader.

The black winter is a sh6