2005 T S L 100 Clip: Trying For That Magical Plexi Model 1959 Tone

• Thread starter RickyLee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickyLee

VIP Member
Reaction score
@Deep Purple fan: Dam that River, I sure would like to hear a demo clip of your JVMHJS doing your Plexi Vibe thing.

I have to say, the JVM410 still has my attention and I keep looking for an opportunity to grab one at a steal deal LOL. Original or HJS will do for me.

I am considering selling my second '88 2205 to get some funds up. But then, I just have this problem of not being able to let any gear go man, Still kicking myself for a few things I sold off many many years ago LOL.

I am now bummed I never took my TSL100 out for any of the Trower band shows. Would be nice to have some clips of it live in action. I know it would have been a great choice in the Sabbath cover band now that I have tweaked it slightly more to my liking.

I do remember one of my best small bar setting tones quite a few years ago. That was using my modified '98 TSL100 (the TSL100 in this thread is my 2005 model) into my Avatar 2X12 with a Heritage M25 55Hz/Creamback M65 mix. Wow. What a glorious tone that night. Blooming harmonic overtones that would spread wide between those two speakers giving a stereo image spectrum. Amazing. At first I thought I damaged that M25 and had cone cry. It was cone cry alright, but the good kind of Woman Tone Cone Cry . . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts