• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
My pleasure Mike.. Hey got news today about a week and a half on the SLP... Sigh.. Its gonna be a long 10-12 days

You have to make some clips of that beast as soon as you get it.........that amp head is going to be a killer Bro. :headbanger::headbanger:

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Yea I will for sure.. If I can figure out some sound issues on my laptop I will make a video.. I tried it before but it sounded like I had a phaser ran into the amp.. The the volume would go up and down.. Wasnt even cranked up loud either.. I will more than likely have to hook up my interface and do it that way.. Either way, there will be clips.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its a 2203, I think its an 80 or 81. Its unique for sure.
Mike F does fantastic work

I love the clips I heard on YT of his work.......Fortin does wicked mods.:dude:

BluesRocker

Reaction score
I think if Matt tried this with all his amps he would crack the foundation of his house. :)

I dont know where he lives, but if he did that he would crack the foundation of my house.. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GDF6l9H3U]YouTube - ‪AC/DC - Shake Your Foundations‬‏[/ame]

BluesRocker

Reaction score
I bought it a while back.. It is being completely modified.. Like major overhaul

jupiter89

Reaction score
After looking at matt3310's collection, I know my OCD for GAS will never be cured.
:eek2:

JayCM800

Reaction score
Finally the Marshall logo for my 2204 came in the mail today. :dude:

michael-rt-albums-pic-s-picture5375-s7305161.jpg
It looks prettier :p

tresmarshallz

Reaction score
BluesRocker, so your the guy that has the other amp at Joey's shop. I have my JMP there and he mentioned he had another project going, so it must be your SuperLead. Trust me it will be worth the wait, you won't believe the craftsmanship of his work. He redid my jcm800 and it is incredible.

Latest posts