All this just for the flag?

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Username2

Reaction score
in fairness i'm assuming he just missed something. But, wether i agree with NUKE or not in other respects no he did NOT do what was being accused.

as far as what the acusation implies in general, that was the complaint with political threads but, people can't seem to maintain civility or even a friendship if they dissagree on things. I personaly don't care what your religious or political preferences are. If we get along and share ANY interests we can be friends. I like people:)

We got to change your name to the "Voice of Reason" titme and time again you show your nutrality on issues. Many do not go back and find the root cause its just easier to point to me, thats OK.

Alt Freak

Reaction score
Nuke made the thread. All conversation in the thread is because of the thread, made by nuke. I just think it's quite funny. I'm not blaming people, I'm simply pointing things out

Khaos

Reaction score
I guess that's safer to think Blackie is drunk than thinking that he actually says somethings right?