• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

always just missing the deals?

• Thread starter bennieusmaximus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Ok this is the story...I put my Randall RM100 on CL to sell.A guy wants it....cool.Tells me to met him at guitar center..ok.So I meet him and he says"I just got rid of my JCM 800 2205 inside guitar center"He would have traded even up!!!!WHAT!!!!!!So we go into GC.He tryes to get the amp back(NICE DUDE)The guy says hey, can I have that 800 back?GC says ya for $300 more than ya sold it to us for..Son Of A B.I just missed it.WTF!!!I am now a sad dude.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i give up on the 2205's. i wanted one because noone else did now EVERYONE wants one. so i'm looking at something else and keeping a lid on it lol

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
As soon as you give up on something like that you find a million of 'em.The youre usually out of cash by that time.

sccloser

Reaction score
I seem to run across 2205's all the time. A guy had one, a combo recently, that he wanted $300 for. had a problem I think but it played. I did not have the cash on me.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, with my luck it would have been a $300 problem and I'd have $600 in it!
werd dude. i get raw ended a LOT.

shady people piss me off....i love the ones that are openly shady and justify it though...i know some of those unfortunately.

Latest posts