anyone experiencing issues with Instagram today?

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
so, Instagram eventually released me from my unusual commenting ban, and everything was fine for a few days, and then yet again the same thing happened, now telling me that I cannot comment until Dec.27th. but I can still post things and message people, which is weird... I did some research on this, and apparently this is the result of some kind of inherent feature in the Instagram matrix which detects possible spammy behavior, which is ridiculous, since I typically do not do a ton of posting or commenting on Instagram on a daily basis.

PelliX

Reaction score
so, Instagram eventually released me from my unusual commenting ban, and everything was fine for a few days, and then yet again the same thing happened, now telling me that I cannot comment until Dec.27th. but I can still post things and message people, which is weird... I did some research on this, and apparently this is the result of some kind of inherent feature in the Instagram matrix which detects possible spammy behavior, which is ridiculous, since I typically do not do a ton of posting or commenting on Instagram on a daily basis.

Why don't you tell them to go F themselves? Any company can have their own rules (as does this forum, for example), but if they're generating revenue off you and seem 'unreasonable' then ditch them as a "service". Before saying what I'm about to say, I'd like to make it clear that I didn't come riding in on a high horse. In fact, I don't even have a horse. Not even a friggin' Shetland pony. Anyhow, I've said this before to people and generally when they cut back on or quit these "social media" things, they feel better in the long run and even sometimes thank me.

Don't forget, your MF brethren are here for you. T&C may apply. :)